Maria Go is an associate at Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd. She received her BA from the University of Pennsylvania; her JD from Boston University School of Law; an MBA from the Fox School of Business at Temple University; and a Tax LLM from Temple University Beasley School of Law.
Maria is an experienced litigator with a broad range of experience representing and defending clients in personal injury cases involving products liability, premises liability, and automotive liability. She has also worked as a contract attorney in various multi-district litigation actions, including mass tort litigation, securities litigation, and opioid/pharmaceutical litigation.
She is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
In her free time, Maria competes nationally with her team, Philadelphia Flying Phoenix, a women’s dragon boat and outrigger canoe club.
- Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd., 2023 – present
- Various Staffing Agencies- Contract Attorney, 2014-2023
- Navigant Consulting- Senior Consultant in Valuation and Financial Risk Management, 2012-2013
- Basile & Testa, P.C., 2003-2008
- Judicial Law Clerk to Hon. Richard J. Geiger- Superior Court of New Jersey, Cumberland County
- Judicial Law Clerk to Hon. John S. Holston, J.S.C. – Superior Court of New Jersey, Gloucester County
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Asian Pacific Bar Association of Pennsylvania