Edward (“Ted”) is an Associate at Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd. He received his B.A. from the University of Vermont and his J.D. from Widener University School of Law.
Ted has devoted his entire professional career to defense litigation, focusing his practice in the areas of premises liability, products liability, professional liability, liquor liability, construction liability and environmental liability. He has gained significant experience in all phases of litigation within state and federal courts throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd. (2019-Present)
- Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich, P.C. (2015-2019)
- Tierney Law Offices (2013-2015)
- Ventura, Miesowitz, Keough & Warner, P.C. (2013)
- New Jersey Office of the Attorney General (2012-2013)
- Delaware County Bar Association