Rahul Gogineni joined Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd. as an Associate in 2022.
Rahul is an experienced litigator with over nine (9) years of experience in more than 20 jurisdictions. He has substantial expertise in litigation involving construction defects, product liability, and general liability claims. Rahul also has significant experience in the area of subrogation, having successfully resolved many multi-million dollar subrogation cases.
Rahul is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd., 2022 – Present
- White and Williams LLP, 2013 – 2022
- Law Clerk – The Henry Law Firm, 2012 – 2013
- Law Clerk – Federal Community Defenders Office of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple Beasley School of Law, J.D. , 2012
- Grinnell College, B.A. in History and Political Science, 2009