Matthew J. Junk is a partner with Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd. He has a broad range of experience defending personal injury cases involving products liability, premises liability, motor vehicles, and construction accidents.
Matthew also has experience with reinsurance coverage, insurance coverage, and contractual indemnification matters.
Matthew graduated cum laude from Bucknell University in 1995 with a double major in Political Science and Psychology and with a minor in American Literature. He received his law degree in 2000 from the George Washington University Law School, where he received first-year honors in trial advocacy and legal research and writing courses. During law school, Matthew was a legal intern with the Honorable Russell F. Canan of the Washington, D.C., Superior Court and a law clerk in the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney in Alexandria, Virginia.
Matthew lives with his wife and two children in Montgomery County, Pa.
- Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd., 2008–Present
- White and Williams LLP, 2000–2008
- Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney, Alexandria, Va., Law Clerk, 1999–2000
- The Honorable Russell F. Canan, Washington, D.C., Superior Court, Legal Intern, 1998–1999
DRI, Lawyer’s Professionalism & Ethics Committee and Product Liability Committee
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Philadelphia Bar Association
Awards and Designations
- PA Super Lawyers 2019 & 2020
- PA Rising Star, 2012 & 2013