Daniel J. O’Connell, Jr. is an Associate at Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd. He received his B.S. in Marketing from DeSales University and his J.D. from Widener University Delaware Law School. Daniel was admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania in 2019.
Prior to starting law school, Daniel served as a Law Clerk for a general liability defense law firm in Philadelphia in the summer of 2015. While attending law school, he served as a Certified Legal Intern for the Delaware County District Attorney’s office in Media, Pennsylvania from June 2017 to August 2017. In addition, during law school he worked as a Law Clerk for a mortgage foreclosure law firm in the State of Delaware from February 2017 to May 2018.
Prior to joining, Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd., Daniel worked as an Associate attorney for a nationally respected, Mid-Atlantic regional law firm’s Philadelphia office representing clients in various types of cases including: catastrophic injury, casualty, premises liability claims, construction defects and injuries, insurance coverage and products liability.
Daniel also enjoys the outdoors, training his dog for therapy certification, coaching youth lacrosse in Springfield, Delaware County and spending time with his friends and family.
Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd., Associate, 2021 – Present
- Rawle & Henderson, LLP, Associate, July 2019 – April 2021
- McCabe, Weisberg & Conway, Law Clerk, February 2017 – May 2018
- Delaware County District Attorney’s Office, Certified Legal Intern, June 2017 – August 2017
- Reilly, McDevitt and Henrich, P.C., Law Clerk, June 2015 – August 2015
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association