Chrystale B. Hewitt joined Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini in 2019.
She defends companies and individuals in complex civil litigation matters in the Federal and State Courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Chrystale is an experienced litigator with practice area expertise in personal injury, premise liability, product’s liability, and construction defect defense. She has also regularly litigated matters involving insurance coverage, underinsured and uninsured benefits and declaratory judgment matters.
Chrystale has independently handled litigation strategy and management and negotiated and settled multi-million dollar complex matters all while developing strong client and claim professional relationships. Chrystale diligently works to represent client interests while minimizing risks and moving toward positive results in complex litigation matters. She has also lectured at seminars for clients in the areas of insurance coverage and general liability.
- Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd. (March, 2019–Present)
- Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich (2009-March, 2019)
- The Law Offices of Michael J. Dunn (2007-2009)
- Murphy & O’Connor (2003-2007)
- Thorp, Reed & Armstrong (2000-2003)
- Bodell, Bove, Grace & Van Horn (1998-2000)