Brian C. LeGrow is a partner with Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd.
Mr. LeGrow’s practice focuses on Business Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Defense, Civil Rights Section 1983, Property Law, and Landlord Tenant Law. Mr. LeGrow has represented clients successfully to verdict in dozens of civil jury and bench trials in the Court of Common Pleas within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in U.S. District Courts. Mr. LeGrow also appears regularly in complex litigation matters before the Pennsylvania Superior Court and Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, and handles cases before state and federal arbitration panels, district courts, and administrative agencies. Mr. LeGrow is a frequent lecturer on various litigation and business matters for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, National Business Institute, and Delaware County Bar Association Real Estate Practices Committee.
Mr. LeGrow was recently voted Top Lawyer in Civil Litigation by Main Line Today magazine. While attending Penn State, Mr. LeGrow was selected by faculty to The Order of Barristers for Outstanding Litigation Skills. He won the Public Interest Advocate Award, and competed on the ATLA Trial Court Team, and served on the Penn State Law Moot Court Board.
- Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd.
- Mancini, Kodumal & LeGrow, PLLC
- Vincent B. Mancini & Associates
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia County Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association (Member of Real Estate and Trial Lawyer Committees)
Awards and Designations
- Main Line Today Top Lawyer – Civil Litigation (2017)
- Certificate of Award for Outstanding Achievement in Pro Bono Representation (2010, 2012)
Publications & Lectures
- Defining Trespass, Encroachment, and Adverse Possession – National Business Institute October 2015
- Litigating with Home Builders and Home Improvement Contractors – presented before the Delaware County Bar Association’s Real Estate Practices Committee August 2015
- Fundamentals of Landlord-Tenant Law: Termination of Tenancy and Tenant Remedies and Defenses – Sterling Educational Services February 2015
- Litigating Residential Failure to Disclose Defects Claim – presented before the Delaware County Bar Association’s Real Estate Practices Committee October 2014
- Handling the Police Liability Claim – National Business Institute 2013
- Defending Mortgage Foreclosures, Tax Sales, and Sheriff’s Sales – presented before the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section 2011
- A Comprehensive Evaluation of the Pennsylvania Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act, presented before the Delaware County Bar Association’s Real Estate Practices Committee 2010
- Defending Residential Mortgage Foreclosures – Real Estate Practices Committee of the Delaware County Bar Association
- Ten Things You Need to Know About the Pennsylvania Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act – 2010 Newsletter of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate, & Trust Law Section