Armand “Chaz” Pace joined Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd. as an associate in 2017, after working for a mid-size national litigation firm specializing in the defense of catastrophic personal injury claims and complex commercial disputes.
Chaz currently defends clients in a broad range of general liability matters including premises liability, construction accidents, products liability, and trucking accidents. Mr. Pace also advises clients on a variety of issues involving insurance coverage and litigates claims involving bad faith, breach of contract, and property loss claims.
Chaz graduated from Tulane University in 2005 as a Business Law major. He received his law degree in 2009 from Widener University School of Law, in Wilmington, Delaware. Chaz lives with his wife and dog in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is a passionate sports fan, music-lover, avid reader, and thorough investigator of the Philadelphia food and beverage scene.
- Deasey, Mahoney & Valentini, Ltd., 2017-present
- McGivney, Kluger, & Cook, P.C., 2015-2017
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP, 2013-2015
- The Chartwell Law Offices, LLP, 2012 -2013
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Temple American Inn of Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Support Center for Child Advocates
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel